Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote for the ITU Election 2023! The votes have been counted and the results are in.
See the full result here
Many seats have been filled without a contested election as the number of candidates matched the number of seats up for election. Find out who have been automatically elected and will represent you for the coming year in among others the Board of Directors.
Please note, there are still open seats in the following collegiate bodies:
- 2 students for the Academic Board
- 1 student for Subject Area Team for Computer Science
If you are interested in any of those seats, please write to the Election Committee at email@example.com.
Read more about the Academic Board and the Subject Area Team for Computer Science
About the election
Every year representatives among students and staff are elected for the collegiate bodies at the IT University such as the Board of Directors, the Board of Studies ITU and the Subject Area Teams. Bodies, which make sure that everyone at the university is heard – both students and staff.
This year's election will possibly be called for the following collegiate bodies:
- Board of Directors (1 student to be elected)
- Board of Studies ITU (1 student to be elected)
- Academic Board (2 students to be elected)
- PhD School Council (4 students to be elected)
- Subject Area Team for Games (2 students to be elected)
- Subject Area Team for Digital Design (2 students to be elected)
- Subject Area Team for Computer Science (5 students to be elected)
- Subject Area Team for Business (3 students to be elected)
For students, the term of office is one year starting from January 1, 2024. For students elected to the Board of Directors, however, the term of office is two years.
In case you have any questions regarding the election, please e-mail the Election Committee on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Election Committee
- Jakob Hjort Engstrøm, Management Secretariat, Chair of the Election Committee.
- Marlene Ahrens, Communication Department
- Julie Tweddell Jacobsen, Student Affairs and Programmes
The elections are called. Preliminary electoral rolls are printed out. The electoral rolls for the ordinary and by-election are displayed for perusal.
6 November 13:00
- Deadline for objection to the electoral rolls.
- Deadline for submission of notice of the election group in which the person in question wishes to exercise his or her right to vote.
The Election Committee publishes the final electoral rolls on the Intranet. You can find a link to the results on this page.
15 November, 12:00 at noon
Deadline for submission of lists of candidates.
The Election Committee publishes the candidate nominations received, including nominators.
22 November, 12:00 at noon
- Deadline for submission of coalition lists/electoral pacts.
- Deadline for request for allotment of list designation.
- Deadline for objection to candidates.
- Deadline for withdrawal of candidate nominations.
The Election Committee publishes coalition lists/electoral pacts received.
27-28 November, 10.00-14.00 - ELECTION DAYS!
The election is held as a polling place ballot with polling tables, which will be set up in Atrium at the IT University of Copenhagen, Rued Langgaards Vej 7.
The election results are published. It will be posted on this site and on ITU Student.
Deadline for complaints about the election. Complaints must be in writing to the Election Committee: email@example.com
1 January, 2024
The newly elected members take up their seat.