Here you can find a list of links to portals and pages, you will need throughout your education.
- ITU email. Your official email, where you will get important information on your programme, changes of an exam, etc. For setting up your email on your phone check out this guide.
- TimeEdit is where you find your study schedule and where you can configure your own timetables.
- My Study Activities is where you can register for study activities and can check all your registrations. You can also see your released grades and make a transcript or confirmation of enrollment.
- learnIT is the learning platform for courses and projects at ITU. Here you can also access the course catalogue, with the course descriptions. See here for introduction videos to LearnIT
- IT Library Borrow books and get access to texts. The librarians can also help you with literature searches.
- Project Base. Where you can fill out the project agreement for your projects, bachelor project and thesis.
- ReadIT. ReadIT is the weekly ITU newsletter that brings you important and useful news. As a student, you will automatically receive ReadIT. You can also submit content for ReadIt.
- The Study and Career Guidance on Facebook for continual information on relevant events about career, study skills workshops etc.