Lemvigh-Müller Fonden offers scholarships to full-time students on bachelor’s and master’s level at the IT University for studies abroad. There are 15 scholarships of 10,000 DKK each.
In the selection of beneficiaries, a combination of academic excellence, personal qualities, and the applicant’s financial position is taken into account.
How to apply
To be considered, please fill in the application form. Furthermore, the following appendices must be enclosed:
- Motivational letter (in Danish or English)
- Transcript of records (current enrolment)
- Budget estimating all the expenses of the study abroad
- Latest annual tax return (årsopgørelse)
- Acceptance letter from the foreign university or other proof of an on-going application process or a pre-approval of credit transfer.
You must send the application with the relevant enclosures collected in one pdf file by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put ‘Lemvigh-Müller Fonden’ and your name in the subject field.
Applications received after this deadline or incorrect applications will not be taken into account.
You will get notified approximately late May if you are recommended for the scholarship. Only students who are considered for the scholarship will receive an answer.