Atriumboks smal

Economy abroad

Even if your tuition fees are covered, you will still have other expenses related to your studies abroad.

We have listed the opportunities for financial support when on exchange down below:

  • If you are eligible for and receive SU, you can keep receiving your SU (and SU loan).
  • If you must pay tuition fee (mostly freemovers), you can apply for SU Udlandsstipendium if you are eligible for SU. 
  • If you go to one of our Erasmus partners, you may receive a monthly grant of around 450-490 Euros. Read more about Erasmus+.
  • Apply to the IT University’s Travel Pool for funding to cover some of your travel costs to your study destination. 
  • You may also apply for various private funds and scholarships. Do write an individual application for each fund. If you use generic "copy-paste" applications, the funds are less inclined to support you!