Atriumboks smal


There are websites (most in Danish) that have searchable databases of grants that you can search for free. It is worth using these, rather than the ones, where you have to pay.

If you are an international student, we also recommend that you apply for grants from your home country.

The following sites have information about grants

You can apply to the Travel Pool for funds to cover travel expenses.