• Gang og skybox på ITU

Study Abroad

Considering going abroad?

If you are considering to study abroad for a semester, a good idea is to begin like this:

  • Find out below which semester would be your best semester to travel – you can make a Studyplan with the Study and Career Guidance to be sure.
  • Look at the partnerships for your programme or consider if going as a freemover could be a solution for you. Familiarize yourself with any prerequisites (e.g. grade average, language requirement) the partner or host university might have.

  • You should study full-time (minimum of 22.5 ECTS) when going abroad with a partner university. Exemptions, e.g. an approved lower personal registration requirement, can be assessed on an individual basis.
  • As a free mover, note that a number of countries will require you to study 22.5 ECTS or 30 ECTS under all circumstances due to visa requirements or university policy.
Semester Overview

Options for exchange