Exams start at 9:00 or 15:00.
Arrive in due time at the exam
You must arrive between 8:15 - 8:45 / 14:15 - 14:45 in order to provide sufficient time for the invigilators to check your identity and exam registrations.
You also need time to:
- Deposit your mobile phone and/or other wireless communication devices for safekeeping with the invigilators.
- Make exam aids ready for inspection if the invigilators request an.
- Fill in the name slip with your personal data, your signature and the data relevant for the course.
What to bring to the exam
Remember to bring:
- your student ID
- a black pen if you are writing on paper
- Aids for your written exam on premises (please see the course description in the course base, to see what applies at this particular exam.)
It is your own responsibility to remember to bring the aids you want to use, and to make sure that the aids are fully functional.
The invigilators will provide you with information about the exam.
Your equipment is your responsibility
Your equipment, including your laptop, is your responsibility. There is no support in case of technical problems related solely to your laptop. Therefore, make sure all your equipment is fully functional prior to the exam. If not, please contact the IT Department.
If internet access is permitted at the exam, it is also your responsibility to ensure that you have access to the internet. This also applies if you are using ITU's wireless internet connection.
See also the time and date of the exam in TimeEdit.