Since you are an International student you will most likely not have a Danish social security number yet (called cpr-number), and therefore you will not have MitID.
And even if you have acquired a cpr-number and you have MitID, you need to follow these instructions.
You activate your account as described below, by logging in and changing your password.
First step - locate your login information
- The welcome letter you received details instructions on how to locate your temporary password
- In the same letter you received your ITU username
Second step - log in to change your temporary password
- Go to ITU password Management
- Log in by using your ITU username and your temporary password
- Change your temporary password - see this guide on how to
Once you have done that and activated the Multi-factor authentication, you can access your ITU email and you will have access to all ITU systems.
Updated June 2023