Atriumboks smal

Contacting your doctor

If you are in a situation where you feel your health is affected, we will always recommend you to contact your doctor.

In scenarios where your situation might call for an exemption, you would also need to document your situation with a medical certificate.

See here for more information about Exemptions and How to apply for an exemption.