Atriumboks smal

Guidance and Help

Remember to ask for help, so you can get back on track as soon as possible.

Problems with your supervisor

First of all, you should try to talk to your supervisor about your worries. You can also contact the Head of your programme or The Study and Career Guidance. If it is not possible to solve the conflict, you will have the opportunity to apply for another supervisor.

Problems in your group

You might choose to involve your supervisor or The Study and Career Guidance who has experience with group conflicts. In extremely complicated situations, it is possible to withdraw from the group and continuing alone.

The Study and Career Guidance

The Study and Career Guidance can help you handle many of the challenges that are normal during a project period. It is also possible to receive help if you are experiencing a serious illness or death in your family.

Contact The Study and Career Guidance.

Student Counselling Service

The Student Counselling offers free counseling and treatment to students attending Universities and University Colleges in Denmark.

The counsellors are psychologists, psychiatrists and social workers with psycho-therapeutic educations. All counsellors have a wide theoretic knowledge and many years of experience with students on their way through their student life. The counsellors are pledge to professional confidentiality.

Contact the Student Counselling Service