Atriumboks smal

How to apply

You are responsible for arranging the stay yourself when you go abroad as free mover. Therefore, you should contact the host university directly and acquire relevant information (i.e. how you apply for admission, housing, deadlines, specific requirements, relevance of courses and tuition fees) well in advance of your stay.

Remember that you have to apply for a pre-approval of courses and look into applying for a SU udlandsstipendium