Atriumboks smal

Letter of acceptance

Make sure you get a letter of acceptance.

When you go abroad as a freemover student, ITU will have no contact with the host university and they will most likely not tell the ITU administration that you have been enrolled. You should therefore make sure you get a formal letter of acceptance, so you have your documentation in order.