Lemvigh-Müller Fonden offers scholarships to full-time students on bachelor’s and master’s level at the IT University for studies abroad. This page will be updated with information on the application round in 2020 when available.
In the selection of beneficiaries, a combination of academic excellence, personal qualities, and the applicant’s financial position is taken into account.
How to apply
To be considered, please fill in the application form. Furthermore, the following appendices must be enclosed:
- Motivational letter (included in the application form)
- Transcript of records (current programme)
- Budget estimating all the expenses of the study abroad
- Annual tax return (årsopgørelse)
- Acceptance letter from the foreign university or other proof of an on-going application process.
You must send the application with the relevant enclosures collected in one pdf file by email to email@example.com.
Please put ‘Lemvigh-Müller Fonden’ and your name in the subject field.
The application deadline for 2020 will be posted here in app. March 2020.
Applications received after this deadline or incorrect applications will not be taken into account.
You will get notified approximately at the beginning of July if you are recommended for the scholarship. Only students who are considered for the scholarship will receive an answer.