Atriumboks smal

Transcripts and documents

If you need documentation of your enrollment, a transcript of your records or documentation of your graduation, you need to print these from My Study Activities.

Once printed, you can stop by Student Affairs and Programmes (SAP) to get an official stamp and signature, if needed.

See opening hours for SAP front here.

Special documentation

If you need documentation concerning something specific, you are welcome to formulate your own text on it, print it and come by to have us check, sign and stamp your information. Of course we can only sign for information we are able to control (i.e. use of exam attempts or that your programme is taught in English etc.).

If necessary, find the ITU letter template here: Danish version or English version

Former students

If you are no longer a student at ITU, but you have a NemID you are still able to access My Study Activities. Log on with your NemID and then you can print out the transcript you need yourself.

Please follow this link (