Atriumboks smal

Teaching and Supervision Complaints

If you are not satisfied with the teaching in a course or supervision of a project, we recommend that you discuss your concerns and reflections directly with the lecturer/supervisor in question. 

Talking to your teacher or supervisor

Having an upfront discussion about your concerns while the course is still running/ supervision is still required, is ideally going to remedy the situation and help you both. Preferably, matching your expectations will prevent a situation where you will have to file a complaint.

How to complain

Please fill out the complaint form, and submit it to Student Affairs and Programmes, by emailing it to

Student Affairs and Programmes will make a hearing of the lecturer/supervisor and the Head of Programme.

Depending of the character of the problem, SAP or the Head of Programme will try to work out a solution.

Your complaint cannot be anonymous

You cannot file anonymous complaints and all statements as well as your complaint will be sent to the relevant person (e.g. the Course Manager) or department.