Atriumboks smal

Registration at ITU

If you are an international student without a social security number, you have to go to the IT Department to get your ITU-login.

As you need your ITU-login for a number of things, e.g. your ITU-mail, we advise you to come by the IT Department as fast as possible after arriving in Denmark.

You find the location and opening hours for the IT Department here.