How to apply
Fill out an application form
When you apply for a module replacement, you must enclose:
- The name of the course from your MSc degree in question
- An official description of the course completed on your BSc programme; a project agreement or similar documentation. You do not need to specify the elective course you want to take as a replacement
- A certified copy of an examination certificate which documents:
- that you have passed the study activity
- the study activity's ECTS points.
- A study plan indicating at what time you wish to take the elective
Send the above in an email entitled ’exemption to replace a module’ to email@example.com
If the Board of Studies approves you replacing 22.5 ECTS or more, you must engage in two specialisations instead of one.
You need to fill out a study plan to let us know how you will study.
It is only after your application has been considered that you have to decide on the alternative courses and planning of your semesters.