When writing your project or thesis, you must follow the general guidelines.
The overall goals of a project and thesis are:
- To identify, define and delimit a problem within information technology.
- To identify and analyse relevant means for solving the problem, such as academic theories, methods, literature, tools and other sources, as well as existing solutions to the problem.
- To combine the selected means, develop them further if necessary, and apply them in a concerted effort towards the solution of the problem.
- To evaluate the achieved solution.
- To report in a coherent and stringent way the problem, the background research, the work towards the solution, the achieved solution, the evaluation, and other relevant material, while adhering to the academic standards.
- To reflect upon the problem, the chosen approach, the achieved solution, and other findings.