Call for MSc Tutors 2021
Are you passionate about your study programme, and do you want your new fellow students to feel the same? Do you acknowledge the importance of feeling included and at home at ITU? And are you keen on creating a great study start for our new MSc students? Then you could be one of the MSc Tutors we are looking for!
Written February 27, 2021 by the Study and Career Guidance
Why become a tutor?
The Job as a MSc Tutor will enhance your competencies within planning, facilitation, teambuilding and leadership. The job is very flexible and will allow you to expand your network of great people from your study programme and ITU in general.
When is it?
The job runs from April-August 2021, and you can expect to use around 31 hours.
The Intro Days are on 26-27 August.
Payment is according to the collective agreement for office workers, laboratory technicians and IT workers (HK) entered into by the Ministry of Finance and HK/STAT.
As an MSc Tutor your job is to:
- Create a warm, and inclusive welcome and a great study start for our new MSc students.
- Maintain, develop and represent a great and inclusive social and academic study environment at ITU.
- Use your knowledge, skills and experience, to guide the new students to the best possible introduction to ITU.
Besides this, you will get:
- A new great network of people from your study programme and ITU in general.
- The opportunity to work on key skills that will help you on the jobmarket: Organizing, facilitating and enterprising, during these uncertain times.
- Paid for the hours you work
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for MSc students that are responsible, resourceful and have an eye for tasks that need solving. We are also looking for applicants that have a solid understanding of the academic scope of their own study programme as well as the structure of ITU as a university.
We need the following number of students:
DIM: 6 students
KDDIT: 6 students
SD: 4 students
CS: 4 students
Games: 3 students
K-DS: 3 Students from other masters
Are you interested?
Send your application and CV in one consecutive file to Study & Career Advisor, Lea Strandgaard-Mortensen, at firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 15 March 2021.
If you have questions about the job as MSc Tutor, please write an email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receive your application!