Call for MSc Tutors 2020
Are you passionate about your study programme, and do you want your new fellow students to feel the same? Do you acknowledge the importance of quickly getting into the ITU-way of doing things? And are you keen on creating a great study start for our new MSc students? Then you could be one of the MSc Tutors we are looking for!
Written February 19, 2020 by Søren Sønderskov Hansen
The job as MSc Tutor will enhance your competencies within planning, presentations, facilitation and leadership. It is a very flexible job, which will give you great network of people from your study programme and ITU in general. The job runs from April- August 2020, and you can expect to spend 31 hours on solving the task. The Intro Days are on 20-21 August. Payment is according to the collective agreement for office workers, laboratory technicians and IT workers (HK) entered into by the Ministry of Finance and HK/STAT.
Who are we Looking for?
We are looking for MSc students that are responsible, enterprising and have an eye for tasks that need solving. We are also looking for applicants that have a solid understanding of the academic scope of their own study programme as well as the structure of ITU as a university.
We need the following number of students:
• DIM: 6 students
• K-DDIT: 6 students
• SD: 4 students
• CS: 4 students
• Games: 3 students
As an Msc Tutor your job is to:
• Create a warm welcome and a great study start for our new MSc students
• Improve your presentation skills
• Improve your organizing skills
• Improve your skills as a facilitator while guiding the new students through the intro project
• Maintain, develop and represent the great social and academic study environment at ITU
Besides this, you will get:
• A new great network of people from your study programme and ITU in general
• The opportunity to participate in the Intro Party Friday 21 August
• Paid for the hours you work
Are you interested?
Send your application and CV in one consecutive file to Study & Career Advisor, Susan Skriver Gandrup, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is 8 March 2020.
If you have questions about the job as MSc Tutor, please write an email to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to receive your application!
By THE STUDY AND CAREER GUIDANCE